Groupe Conseil Pierda (Canada) Inc.’s core business is to provide real estate management services to residential and commercial property owners, and condominium corporations in Gatineau. Our services are available to individual real estate investors, condominium corporations and large companies.
We offer the following services:
- Rent collection is on the first day of each month. The rent payments and other building revenue are deposited in a designated trust account at a financial institution;
- Payment of invoices for the expenses of the building;
- Request for quotes on building insurance;
- Maintenance of buildings to ensure they remain in good condition at all times and carrying out any repairs and/or defects within reasonable time frames;
- Advertising and renting out the vacant accommodations as early as possible, and/or negotiate the renewal of tenants’ leases if necessary;
- Inspection of rented premises as often as necessary;
- Preparation and submission of the annual budget and a proposed rental increase plan to owners for approval;
- Preparation and submission of a monthly accounting report, a summary of the previous month’s activities to owners, indicating any important steps if necessary;
- Owners have full access to any documentation relating to the management of the building;
- Ensuring building tenants comply with the requirements and regulations;
- Management of tenant complaints and requests and initiation of recourse to the Régie du logement du Québec as the landlord’s representative at hearings.;
- Transfer to the owner, upon request, a portion of the balance of the trust account, subject to the sums required for the management of the building.